Welcome to Big Old Goofy World . . . a place where I can share my thoughts, hopes, and dreams about this rock that we live on and call home.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow Person Humor

Well, winter finally arrived in our little corner of Montana.  Since last Thursday we have probably gotten about six inches of snow, with a couple still laying around everywhere.  With winter's arrival it won't be long before "they" start showing up again as they migrate back to the colder climates . . . and it has been plenty cold around here.  Yesterday morning it was a minus six degrees, but it warmed up to the low twenties today!  A virtual heatwave here in Montana!  But the snow people are going to be arriving soon and they will be worse than the deer.  They will be in everyone's yards--melting and creating mud before they disappear.  Yeah, it is snow people season!

Since they are going to be around for a while and it seems that we can't get rid of them, I have decided that I might as well enjoy them.  With that in mind I want to share a bunch of "snow people" comics with you that a co-worker shared with me.  Enjoy the arrival of winter and laugh with the snow people!













I hoped that you enjoyed all the "snow people" cartoons!  You can't escape winter, thus you can't escape the "snow people"--so learn to enjoy them and laugh.  I leave you with my favorite winter joke: What is the difference between snow men and snow women?  Now think about this . . . think harder . . . okay--SNOWBALLS!  Enjoy!

No comments: